Kids Clothing Week begins on Monday, and I have my overly ambitious list of projects ready to go. I’m sewing from my stash for the most part, and cobbling together outfits using the patterns I already have. A color scheme for the week emerged without any planning on my part–gray, blue, and generous amounts of denim and corduroy. Here’s what’s in the line-up:
1. Gray corduroy overalls–size 5T (if these are the only thing I finish, I will be ecstatic; they are for the birthday boy next month)
2. Navy/lighter blue dress shirt–size 5T
3. Denim overalls–size 18 mo.
4. Gray corduroy dress pants–size 5T
5. Woolen long underwear (pattern yet to be made)–sizes 18 mo. and 5T
Off to the races!