- surviving 15 blustery, cold minutes at the beach, and loving it
- a patch of blue sky
- tying up loose ends
- grace and forgiveness
- a lazy morning in bed
- hilarious toddler observations
- deep breaths
- an overabundance of lettuce making progress in the garden
- tackling and almost finishing a much-avoided task
- the knowledge that, one month from now, things won’t be so busy
If you’re feeling stressed or low today, take a breath and think of 10 good things!
And, if you’re so inclined, drop by Imagine Childhood where they’re featuring some of my photos for their Nature Walk series today.