is real this time, and it’s telling me that it’s time to . . .
- cast on for another knitting project (shhhh! this one’s for Christmas!—Santa’s elf has been working busily since July on many things) and start planning for more
- put flannel sheets on the bed (Cowboy just laughed)
- get the garden beds ready for winter
- wear wool socks all the time
- start cooking those warm and hearty fall favorites. Tonight we’re trying crockpot Moroccan Lentil Stew with a dollop of yogurt and cilantro, along with cornbread.
Incidentally, if you’re making lots of recipes calling for broth, I’m finding Renee’s broth powder recipe to be frugal, sensible, and life changing! Love it!