They’re finished! I had a lot of fun knitting these.
The pattern has enough variety to keep me from getting bored—though the legs did seem to go on forever! I think I accidentally shifted my center front marker a couple of times.
I haven’t found the time to get Spud to model them for me, but I think they’ll work. They looked HUGE to me (I knit a 2T), so I compared them with a pair of 18 month overalls and they look like they’re sized just about right.
I tried knitting a little extra length onto the straps so the buttons could be moved as Spud grows—time will tell if that worked.
If you want to read my notes on this pattern, head on over to Ravelry.